Ace your way through competitive, realistic tennis matches set in Roaring ’20s landscape. iOS and Android tennis game World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s brings global multiplayer tennis to your fingers with tactical competition and gameplay.
Coming soon to iOS and Android worldwide! Available now in Canada, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Ireland, Czech Republic and the Netherlands.
World of Tennis: Roaring 20’s takes players back to a more distinguished era of ball-sports with gentlemen and ladies facing off in fast, flowing and precise skill based tennis matches. You can take part in league matches to earn more rewards and it even features a ‘Drivatar’ style personal AI system in which the AI learns your playstyle and plays matches in your absence. As you progress you’ll be able to customize your appearance, attributes and equipment to suit different play styles and take part in daily challenges to upgrade your skills.
It’s a fun looking game, with a nice selection of features, precise controls and a quaint vintage style. Well worth checking out for some old school toff tennis on the go. – www.alphabetagamer.com
KEY FEATURES of World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s
- Lag-free multiplayer action that allows you to participate in league, tournament, or practice matches
- Virtual substitute coaching – Can’t make it to your daily league match? Train your AI character to play just like you even when you’re not controlling them
- True motion ball and shot physics
- Easy to use touch controls
- Character development and customization
- Manage the career of your tennis player to level up, gain achievements, collect prizes, and more